So, who should play the fantasy Snowmobile Racing Challenge for 2012-13? Well…
- The snowmobile racing fan, who wants to show off his or her expert knowledge;
- The average snowmobiler, who wants to casually guess some race results in a free and easy manner and have a shot at winning prizes;
- The industry insider, whether they are a racer, a race official, a sponsor, a factory official or a person who works in the aftermarket, and who wants to play along with everybody else;
- The fantasy sports geek, whose fantasy football team has underperformed, fantasy baseball team is in hibernation and fantasy hockey team is locked out.
If you fit into any of these categories or want to make up your own, there’s no reason not to play the Snow Goer Snowmobile Racing Challenge this year. It’s free, it’s simple and it’s fun, and it can lead you to some swag if you guess right.
Here’s how to play:
- For each of 12 rounds, we’ll load the names of the competing racers in that class in alphabetical order.
- Using the pull-down windows, you select the finishing order for places 1 through 6.
- You gain points based on how well you picked. If you have the highest score in select rounds, or in a certain facet of the sport, or at the end of the year, we’ll shower you with gifts.
See, isn’t that simple?!
For complete rules, click through here, and then make your picks for the season-opening Amsoil Duluth National on the ISOC snocross series. Over the course of the year, we’ll have rounds that cover oval sprint, enduro, cross-country and other snocross races.
Remember, it’s free and easy, so there’s no risk. And invite your friends to play, so you can beat them fair and square.
Go sign up now! The Snowmobile Racing Challenge season kicks off with the Duluth National – picks are due Sunday, November 25 at 9 a.m.