Depending on your age and your history in snowmobiling, it’s quite likely that what you define as the “golden age” of snowmobiling and snowmobile racing might be different that somebody 10 years older or younger. That said, there’s no denying that the market’s explosion in popularity through the 90s and into the early 2000s was a glorious period for the sport.
To help you relive that era, we’ve uploaded some more interesting old issues to the Snow Goer Store and put them at a limited-time sale price. We only have 5-10 copies of each issue — these are our “office copies” from back them that are in perfect shape. They were bundled up by the printer and shipped here, and only recently have been taken out of their shipping envelops.
The new issues are:
- The November 2000 issue of Snow Goer, featuring the 2001 Snowmobile Of The Year, 800-class shootout, 16-year-old Tucker Hibbert interview and more.
- The December 2000 issue of Snow Goer, featuring the 600-class Showdown, Dream Sled spotlights, Bender Racing efforts, an Aroostook County tour and more.
- The February 26, 1996 of Snow Week, featuring Brad Pake’s I-500 victory, Chris Vincent’s return to Vermont and more.
- The January 31, 1994 issue of Snow Week, featuring Dale Loritz’s first Eagle River World Championship along with ice racing from Michigan, cross-country from Idaho and more.
- The February 27, 1995 issue of Snow Week, featuring extensive coverage of the ISR World Series of Drags, MRP ice race at McGregor, NSSR from Pine Lake, RMXCRC from Sun Valley and more.
Special pricing is good for about two weeks, then it reverts to full price. Check out these and other issues on the SnowGoerStore.com.
Editor’s Note: Every Snow Goer issue includes in-depth sled reports and comparisons, aftermarket gear and accessories reviews, riding destination articles, do-it-yourself repair information, snowmobile technology and more. Subscribe to Snow Goer now to receive issues delivered to your door or directly to your computer for a low cost.