Enter To Join Us In Quebec
2025 Ski-Doo Launch!
One lucky rider will be hand-selected by the Snow Goer staff to join them on the trip of a lifetime to Quebec to be the first to see and potentially ride the 2025 Ski-Doo snowmobiles AND then break the news on what the brand has coming for next year.
The Chosen Winner Will:
- Fly to Quebec in mid February, where they’ll meet up with the Snow Goer staff and Ski-Doo officials for their adventure.
- Get an inside view of Ski-Doo in its hometown of Valcourt – including a factory tour, visit to the J. Armand Bombardier Museum and rarely-granted access to the back halls at BRP/Ski-Doo.
- Participate in a complete product rundown Ski-Doo’s 2025 snowmobile lineup
- Weather permitting, ride the 2025 pre-production sleds with top Ski-Doo engineers and other personnel.
- Be able to “break the news” on their own social media, two days before its official release.
What We’re Looking For:
- A social media savvy snowmobiler with a notable online presence and following who regularly posts and creates content.
- A trail-focused rider with a history with and passion for Ski-Doo snowmobiles.
- A U.S. resident who has a passport and can legally travel into Canada in mid-February for a multi-day trip.
- A rider who is currently not an ambassador for any brand within the snowmobile market.
- Creativity and enthusiasm for the sport
HOW To Enter:
- Create at least one 40- to 60-second video, creativity describing why you are the perfect candidate to experience the new 2025 Ski-Doos and break the news. Personality counts – have fun with it!
- Post that video on the social media of your choice.
- Tag #SGGuest in your post.
- Fill out our form, including a link to your video
WHEN IT HAPPENS:
- The contest begins on December 15, 2023 and ends on January 15, 2024.
- Winner Confirmed by January 20, 2024.
- Judging will be at the sole discretion of the Snow Goer staff, based on their own criteria and is not subject to appeal.
- The actual trip is scheduled for Febuary 18-21, 2024
- This promotion is not administered by Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. and its affiliates.