Quebec native Tim Tremblay won the Pro Open final Friday night at the Silverdome in the Detroit suburb of Pontiac, leading from the drop of the green flag to the waving of the checkered flag. At that has moved the Warner Racing/Formost Insurance Ski-Doo drive up to second place in the season-long points battle.
Joining Tremblay on the podium were Logan Christian and Tucker Hibbert, both on Arctic Cats. Justin Broberg and Robbie Malinoski rounded out the top five, followed by Ross Martin, Darrin Mees, Emil Ohman, Cory Davis and Zach Pattyn.
With seven rounds now complete on the ISOC Amsoil Championship Snocross Series tour, here’s how the drivers sit:
1. Ross Martin (Polaris) 271 points
2. Tim Tremblay (Ski-Doo) 259 points
3. Tucker Hibbert (Arctic Cat) 257 points
4. Robbie Malinoski (Ski-Doo) 248 points
5. Darrin Mees (Ski-Doo) 218 points
6. TJ Gulla (Polaris) 170 points
7. Justin Broberg (Ski-Doo) 166 points
8. Garth Kaufman (Arctic Cat) 162 points
9. Mike Bauer (Polaris) 157 points
10. Cory Davis (Arctic Cat) 154 points
The next stop on the tour is the rescheduled Vision Kia Eastern National in Farmington, New York.